Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Mommy Food Blogs

I recently told you about the website http://www.mealmakeovermoms.com/ which is a website written by two registered dieticians/moms with lots of great recipes as well as tools to arm your arsenal to improve your family's eating habits.  I just ordered their cookbook and am really excited to read it from cover to cover as soon as it arrives. 

I was so excited to learn that these sneaky and healthy moms have been selected as on of the 50 Best Mom Food Blogs on the internet by Babble.com.  I thought that I would include the link here so that you could check out some of these great blogs.  I have started reading through some of them and "wow" there is so much information out there that it is a little overwhelming.  Maybe we should divide and conquer to be able to check them all out.  Here is the link

Not all of these blogs are super healthy recipes, but they are all about making food with love in your own home.  Please let me know if you find a particular blog that peaks your interest or has information that you find particularly valuable.

Enjoy devouring all of this great reading!
Photobucket .

No comments:

Post a Comment