Sunday, February 15, 2009

Getting Sneaky in the Kitchen-Easier than it sounds!

I started this blog because I am so passionate about making healthier choices for my family in the kitchen. I wanted to let people know that I am not a crazy, crunchy granola mommy/wife, but that we eat greasy, take-out pepperoni pizza and other fun things occasionally. I have been experimenting with "sneaky" recipes for almost a year and a half and still have lots to try and learn, but with practice I have gotten pretty good at incorporating healthy and sneaky ingredients in yummy food that we all enjoy. Not only are some of these recipes healthier than some of the convenience foods that we all love, but with some planning they can be easier and quicker to prepare. Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment