Monday, August 17, 2009

Kitchen Tip Tuesday



Quickie: We have frozen lots of seasonal berries this summer after going to the orchard to pick blueberries, raspberries, black raspberries and blackberries. To make them easier to use at a later date, freeze them on a wax paper/parchment paper lined tray in a single layer for about an hour and then place in freezer bags.


Sorry no pictures this week.


If you want more kitchen tips head over to Tammy's Recipes and check out her new look.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Brandi,

    I froze a good many blueberries this way this summer. Not only are these frozen berries great for recipes, they make wonderful little frozen snacks by the handfuls! I freeze grapes for snack using this same procedure. Kids in the neighborhood always expected me to have them some frozen grapes! I did my best to oblige!

    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete