Friday, April 3, 2009

Long time, no blog!

Time really does fly by. I can't believe that it has been over two weeks since I last posted on this blog. Life has just been a little crazy and I wanted to try some new recipes from the Sneaky Chef's new cookbook and post about them. I have looked at the cookbook and think there are some yummy recipes that I want to try, but alas I have not actually made any of them. So, I thought that I would post a recipe that is delicious and healthy but not in the least "sneaky."

I want to share this recipe that my Grandmother makes that is simple, tasty and healthy all rolled into one recipe. Passion pasta is a staple in my household so much so that the recipe is framed on my kitchen counter as a gift and inside joke from my Grandmother. It is even healthier if you use either whole wheat pasta, such as Hodgson Mill or fortified pasta, like Smart Taste from Ronzoni.

4 comments:

  1. printed it out today...it's on the menu this week ...thanks for making one less decsion for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe..I'm making it tomorrow!! I love your blogs!!! My family loves the ice cream popsicles, they have replace ice cream in our house. Thanks again! Ashley Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ashley! It was great to hear from you today! Soooo, glad to hear that you and your family are enjoying the popsicles!

    ReplyDelete